Sunday, April 29, 2007

Najprije Čepljenje , Hrvatski

First stop is Croatia!

I leave tomorrow morning from LAX International. I'm greatly looking forward to a 12 hour plane trip to Munich and then on to Zagreb. I anticipate large amounts of crankiness and lots of sleeping on the airplane.

I had a lovely weekend leading up to my departure. I still feel a little tired on the water but I do see potential in my summer goals. I worked on both friday and saturday night to make a little cash for my trip. Hopefully I won't spend all my money trying to keep up with European fashion. I need to be a little more responsible than that.

I had a lovely breakfast this morning. I had a Greek egg white omellette and a banana, a walnut and banana pancake, and three cups of coffee. Delicious. Although, I didn't get to fully enjoy it because I was too distracted by my company. In a good way.

Our arrival is scheduled for Tuesday and we begin racing on Friday; giving us three days of preparation. Hopefully they won't loose our paddles like they did last year.

With the help of a kayaking buddy I'm going to try and do a little photo journalism and post them on here every couple of days.

Send me good thoughts!

No comments: