Saturday, August 11, 2007

Ho hum...

Thanks for keeping up! And thanks for all of your support.

This has been a very disappointing regatta for the women's K4. I can't explain it...but the boat just didn't move the way it could.

I swear...there's a broken heart and then, there is not performing nearly as well as you hoped. They both hurt in an indescribable way. I think this year it hurt the most, because I could feel the pain of my team in a way I never ever had before. And this year, I think we wanted to do well more than ever before.

However, the race is done. Everyone knows that you train all year for one day, and it could either be your day or not. That's part of the game.

I know everyone put everything out on that line; thats all you can really ask for.

Now we get a good long break...before we start training our asses off again in October.

Rammi and Carrie did exceptionally well. Boys K4 made their final for the 200m. Fantastic.

Thanks again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You ladies are tough and one day doesn't measure or condense your experiences or hard work. The success is in the experience and from where I sit-you three have worked really hard to improve. Keep it up- things can change in a year!