Friday, August 24, 2007

A New Begining

I've decided to take a risk and quit my job....within the next few months.
My goal is to make a living off of athletic sponsorship and athletic endorsements so I can devote all of my time (outside of training and competing) to community service.

Its a scary thought. Because as of this moment I have $0 athletic sponsorship.
It may even seem crazy to leave my job, or plan on leaving my job in the near future without any financial stability. However, I'm playing big and I need to go for what I want and love.

I want to have adventure...I want to paddle, I want to study Muay Thai, I want to sail around the world, I want to learn to pilot my own airplane...the list goes on. I also want to make a difference in community. I want to share my experiences with people. I want to share with people how big of a difference having a team behind you can make. I want to explain to people that being "unstoppable" in your life means you never give up, you only become "complete".

My head is spinning with new ideas, ethusiasm, and possibility...however my little voice keeps telling me to be fearful. My little voice will be ignored.

No comments: