Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Mis Fotos De Espacio

First let me begin by saying how thankful I am for myspace. I know some of you consider yourselves above myspace. You may also think of myspace as the bacteria growing inbetween your toes or the New Jersey of the internet. However, myspace has ultimately brought people closer together. It remains one of the few, free, simple, pleasures I enjoy everyday.

You can call me a myspace addict. I check it and recheck it hoping my stalkees have messaged me. When my stalkers write to me I pretend to be disgusted and freaked out, even though I secretly enjoy it.

Lets not kid ourselves though, what I really like about myspace is its pictures. Jen and I spend entire afternoons taking pictures in the shower, on the balcony, and at the pool to get those perfect ab shots. We've expanded our horizons a little; now we are taking field trips to capture photos of our exciting lives. If we didn't have exciting lives before, now we do, just to show you on myspace!

Me: "I want to learn to sail. Yeah, I want to go sailing."
Jen: "My mom sails."
Me: "Are you serious? Could she take us? Would it cost anything?"
Jen: "No she's a member of the mission bay sailing club or something, so she could totally take us."
Me: "Oh that's so exciting! How about on Sunday?"
Jen: "Yeah probably!"
Me: "Oh Jen, think of the myspace pictures we'll get!!!!"
Jen: "Oh my god yeah! We can get them of us out on the boat in our bikinis!"

I don't know if I was more excited about sailing or the pictures I would get sailing.

Forget myspace addict, I think I'm a myspace loser.

No comments: