Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sattelite Beach's #1 Fan

My trip is nearing its end. I have three full days of training left before I leave on thursday morning. I'm not sure I've had my fill yet. I'm comfortable here, and training happens to be fantastic. Each practice is more exciting than the last, and I feel like I've taken large strides in my progress.
There is nothing for me to worry about here. I just paddle, read, write, and play on the computer. What could be better?

Paddling here is truly a taste of heaven. The canals are beautiful and the weather is unbelievable. I missed Florida. I spent six months here in '05 and I forgot how much I enjoyed it.

I always thought of myself as someone who would have to live near a huge metropolitan city. At this point, I might have to take that back. Its been so pleasant living in such solitude that I think I might enjoy it for the long term. As long as I had interests that I was pursuing I think it would be cool.

No comments: